Our first Make-A-Movie Camp week starts on Monday, July 5th!
Throughout the week, kids will spend a lot of their time creating their movies with the help of their counsellors, broken up with games, crafts and activity breaks.
During this process, we want to remind you that we are doing everything we can to make this camp as safe as possible for both campers and staff.
Here is a list of just SOME of our Camp COVID-19 policies:
1. Programs will be divided into groups/cohorts with a max of 15 people
2. Each group will be kept separate with no overlap of campers
3. Each group will have their own indoor space available and filming equipment
4. While outside, groups will maintain a minimum of 10 meters distance
5. Staff will complete a basic health check and screening to ensure your child is asymptomatic when they arrive and throughout the day
This summer will be lots of fun
A complete list of our policies can be found here:
Grab your child a spot at Make-A-Movie camp today!
PLEASE NOTE: If camp is unable to happen due to COVID-19 restrictions you will get a full refund. Should your child be required to LEAVE our programs due to COVID symptoms and in consultation with Halton Health, Film.Ca is committed to working with you to provide credits or pro-rated refunds as needed.