No need to ask! The answer is YES.
If elementary schools are on strike, we will offer our regular “Movie Magic Day Camp” program.
Simply go to Film.Ca/Day-Camp and select the date you need!
It really is THAT easy!
More about Movie Magic Day Camp:
(full details on our DAY CAMP sign up page!)
**If there is NO STRIKE and you’ve already booked your spot – we WILL refund your payment.
1. Will my Child watch a movie? What movie will it be? Do they get popcorn?
We DO watch a movie – usually around 10:00am. This means it is part of the Half Day option.
Our campers watch a family movie (G or PG rated). If a camper decides they don’t want to watch the film, quiet activities are provided.
YES! Every camper gets a popcorn and drink to enjoy during their movie.
2. What does my child do all day?
In addition to watching a film, we DO have outdoor time (please dress for the weather!), and we play games, and do crafts and activities in our large party/camp areas.
Depending on interest levels, we do green screen activities while dressing up, and/or have a chance to create basic Stop Motion.
Our camp is designed to meet the needs of our campers. As every Day Camp has new campers – no two Day Camps will be the same.
*We do NOT make a movie in our single day camp – we save that for our camps over March Break and Summer (check out more HERE!)
3. What about lunch??
We offer the option for you to ADD lunch to your Day Camp experience.
– Pizza or Hot Dog (to be selected day of)
– Veggie of the Day
– Drink (fountain drink or juice box)
4. How old does my child have to be?
This camp is run for those in JK to Grade 8.
Age appropriate games and activities are provided.
5. When does camp start? When does it end? How much does it cost?
- HALF DAY Camp runs 8:00AM to 12:45PM (lunch starts at 12:15PM).
$30 per half day camper
- FULL DAY Camp runs 8:00AM to 4:00PM.
$60 per camper
$45 per additional sibling
- After Care is available until 6:00PM.
$10 per camper