After last year’s wildly successful, sold-out presentation of The Rocky Horror Picture Show on Halloween, Rocky is BACK for three days this time – October 29th at 11:00 PM, October 30th at 3:00 PM and October 31st at 7:00 and 9:00 PM!
Tickets are onsale now. We hope to see you decked out in your finest corsets and fishnets, and don’t forget the toast!
THINGS YOU ARE ALLOWED TO BRING INTO THE THEATRE:
- one handful of rice
- dry toast
- flashlights or glowsticks
- rubber gloves
- squirtgun (must be EMPTY upon entering the theatre, you can fill it at the SINK with WATER)–NO SUPERSOAKERS!
- party hat
- playing cards
THINGS YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BRING INTO THE THEATRE (including but not limited to):
- hot dogs
- ANY FOOD PRODUCT other than a handful of rice and dry toast
- toilet paper
- lighters/open flames
- …..and anything not listed in Rule above
ALL PURSES, BAGS, JACKETS AND POCKETS MAY BE SEARCHED BEFORE ENTERING THE THEATRE. PLEASE LEAVE ANYTHING THAT YOU DO NOT WANT FOUND IN YOUR CAR.
NO CAMERAS OR RECORDING DEVICES ARE ALLOWED INTO THE THEATRE. (You may take as many pictures as you like before and after the show, any and all photography is forbidden once the film is on the screen.)
THE THEATRE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONFISCATE ANY PROPS. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE THEATRE’S RULES WILL RESULT IN EJECTION FROM THE THEATRE WITHOUT A REFUND.
How To Do The Time Warp:
1. (It’s just a) JUMP TO THE LEFT, with hands UP.
2. A STEP TO THE RIGHT (Time-Warper ANNETTE FUNICELLO suggests a very WIDE step.)
3.* (With your hands on your HIPS) YOU BRING YOUR KNEES IN TIGHT.
4. (Then) THE PELVIC THRUST (if repeated FIVE times, it nearly drives you insa-a-ane)
5. HIPSWIVEL (if not driven insa-a-ane by step four)
6. LET’S DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN!