It’s that time of year again – our annual showings of Rocky Horror are now available.
Join us on SAT OCT 26th at 11:00pm, SUN OCT 27th at 3:00pm OR Halloween Night (OCT 31) at 7:00pm or 9:00pm.
GROUND RULES FOR ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW
- No outside beverages are allowed in the theatre (just like always).
- Respect the cinema, staff and other guests. If you are destructive in the cinema in any way or rude/inappropriate towards other guests, you may be asked to leave.
- Do not throw anything at the screen, walls or other people.
When throwing items, throw them up and back into the air.
- Absolutely NO OPEN FLAME (including lighters and candles) allowed. Should fire alarm be activated due to failure to comply, you will be held liable for any charges imposed by the Oakville Fire Department as well as any damages and/or losses incurred by Film.ca Cinemas Inc.
- Stay in your seat at all times during the movie (except during The Time Warp!)
- Any bags, purses or backpacks brought into the theatre may be checked and contraband items will be confiscated. Try to leave bags at home or in your car.
FEEL FREE TO BRING
- dry rice
- dry toast
- rubber gloves
- a SMALL, EMPTY squirt gun (fill it up once you get here – must be empty when you arrive)
- party hats
- toilet paper
PLEASE DO NOT BRING
- Eggs, prunes, hot dogs or any outside food product other than dry rice or dry toast outside beverages
- Lighters/candles/sparklers/any other source of open flame
- Confetti – rice is okay but confetti is too difficult to clean up
- Silly String/shaving cream/any other messy spray
- SuperSoaker-type water guns
October 2, 2019