Whether you’re turning four or fourteen, kids love a good birthday party. At Film.ca Cinemas we love making our young guests birthday dreams come true with our ever-popular BIRTHDAY PARTIES!
Choose one of our exciting upcoming movies, snacks for the whole crew – and that’s just where the fun begins. You can also move the party up to our party room before or after the movie for a pizza party, drinks, cake and presents.
Be sure to book early – weekends around the release of highly anticipated family movies often fill up weeks or even months in advance.
To book Birthday Parties, please FILL OUT OUR ONLINE FORM.
The Movie Party
- Movie Parties must be confirmed prior to the Thursday before the party
- $12.50 (Option 1) or $13.00 (Option 2) or $15.00 (Option 3) per child (inc all taxes)
- Movie of your choice (from our current schedule, to be selected the week of the party)
- Option 1 for mini appetites: Kids Combo for each child, including popcorn, drink and candy OR
- Option 2 for small appetites: a Small Drink and Small Popcorn for each child
- Option 3 for large appetites: a Medium Drink and Medium Popcorn for each child
- One adult per 8 children required.
- Reserved Seating for guests
Additions and Prices
- Use of Party Room for ONE hour before or after your movie $60+HST
- 3 pitchers of your choice of fountain beverage are included while in party room
- Options: Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite, Orange Pop, Strawberry Fruitopia, Barq’s Root Beer, Nestea
- Reserved seating in the auditorium included with party room bookings
- Complimentary coffee for adults (please request at time of booking
- Full 12 slice Pizzas (Options: Cheese, Pepperoni, or Veggie) $16.50/pizza+HST
- Dedicated Film.ca Cinemas staff to assist throughout your entire Party (incl in Movie) $50+HST
- We will make our best attempts to accommodate you, but to ensure staffing availability please be sure to book at least two weeks in advance.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The use of any source of open flame or combustion is prohibited on our premises (this includes, but is not limited to, candles). Failure to comply will result in cancellation of party and ejection from premises. Should fire alarm be activated due to failure to comply, you will be held liable for any charges imposed by the Oakville Fire Department as well as any damages and/or losses incurred by Film.ca Inc.
Important Notes When Booking Your Party:
All Parties MUST be paid for in advance (date determined when confirming party). Failure to pay cancels your booking with us (room is given to next guest waiting if applicable). You will be charged with regular guest prices.
- Party Reservation is done on a first come, first served basis. Drop off or fax in this booking form to begin the process. Please note: our Party Coordinator makes phone calls once a week times at their discretion. Email response time in 2-3 business days.
- All guests enjoying the movie must pay the appropriate ticket admission
- Outside food and beverages are not permitted in the theatre complexes (birthday cake allowed in room)
- Please note that films will not be confirmed until the Tuesday prior to your party date. The preferred film of your choice may not be available. Movie times are scheduled weekly and as a result, exact show times cannot be guaranteed until the week of your party.
**OUR PARTY COORDINATOR WILL MAKE CALL BACKS AT THEIR CONVENIENCE
Time of day will be at their Discretion. Email responses made within 2-3 business days.