Make a Movie Camp
SUMMER CAMP SESSIONS
Click for more detailed information:
|SUMMER Camp Update, May 21 2020|
Our SUMMER Camp will operate as scheduled.
When REGISTERING – please select “pay later” as your option so you can hold the spot until we email to ask for final payment. *Final & full payment must be made when requested or spot will be lost*
We ask that if you do not NEED to send your child to camp; you leave the spots for those families who do not have any other option for childcare.
The safety of our campers and staff is our top priority.
While we continue to wait on specific guidelines from local and provincial governments, we have put the following policies in place and will continue to adjust and improve our camp to meet and exceed all requirements.
In order to continue to keep everyone safe, we will be implementing the following practices. *note these policies may change/adjust as we receive guidance from health care professionals*
- Our camp will proceed with smaller groupings
- Every camper will have their temperature checked every morning at drop off and again at lunchtime.
Children with fevers will not be allowed to attend. All parents are asked to remain with your child upon drop off until temperature confirmed.
- We have increased the frequency and will be constantly disinfecting all surfaces, equipment, furniture, doors and door handles, handrails, light switches, washroom facilities, etc.
- We will be mopping all floors daily with disinfecting cleaner
- We will be requiring and monitoring frequent hand washing; campers will have frequent “hand wash” breaks scheduled throughout the day. Camp staff will also be required to frequently wash hands and will have log books to monitor compliance
- There will be hand sanitizer available in each camp activity area and throughout the cinema
- All toys and filmmaking equipment will be sanitized daily
We ask that if you, or your child is sick, please stay home.
If we are advised that we need to cancel our program, we will refund the pro-rated fees to your original method of payment.
This situation remains fluid and ever-changing and we appreciate your patience as we work diligently to ensure proper safety for every camper and staff while ensuring a FUN and CREATIVE camp experience.
Please reach out directly if you have any questions or concerns at all,
Film.Ca Cinemas Inc.
Cancellations requested in writing 1 month prior to camp start date will be refunded in full.
Cancellations requested in writing after the 1 month deadline, but 7 days prior to camp start date, will be refunded less a $45 administration fee per child, per week cancelled.
No refunds are given within 7 days of start date.
If your child cannot attend camp for medical reasons, please contact us immediately.
Bryn Perras, Camp Supervisor