Make a Movie Camp
MARCH BREAK & SUMMER CAMP SESSIONS
Click for more detailed information:
|March Break Camp Update, March 15 2020|
Our March Break Camp will operate as scheduled.
We ask that if you do not NEED to send your child to camp; you leave the spots for those families who do not have another option for childcare.
The safety of our campers is our top priority.
In order to continue to keep our campers safe, we will be implementing the following practices.
- Our camp will proceed with reduced enrolment numbers
- Every camper will have their temperature checked every morning at drop off and again at lunchtime.
Children with fevers will not be allowed to attend. All parents are asked to remain with your child upon drop off until temperature confirmed. We take this step out of an abundance of caution.
- We have increased the frequency and will be constantly disinfecting all surfaces, equipment, furniture, doors and door handles, handrails, light switches, washroom facilities, etc.
- We will be mopping all floors daily with disinfecting cleaner
- We will be requiring and monitoring frequent hand washing; campers will have frequent “hand wash” breaks scheduled throughout the day. Camp staff will also be required to frequently wash hands and will have log books to monitor compliance
- There will be hand sanitizer available in each camp activity area and throughout the cinema
- All toys and filmmaking equipment will be sanitized daily
- The theatre has also implemented a number of strict and rigourous policies in addition to what we will be doing.
We ask that, if you or your child is sick, please stay home.
Further, any campers that are returning from travel from outside of Canada, or campers who have parents returning from travel outside of Canada:
– May NOT attend Film.Ca Camp;
– Should self-isolate and self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms for 14 days upon return;
– If symptoms develop, immediately call Halton Region Public Health at 311
If we are advised that we need to cancel our program, we will refund the pro-rated fees to your original method of payment.
We are constantly monitoring the situation and will advise of any new updates as they arise.
Please reach out directly if you have any questions or concerns at all,
Film.Ca Cinemas Inc.
Cancellations requested in writing 1 month prior to camp start date will be refunded in full.
Cancellations requested in writing after the 1 month deadline, but 7 days prior to camp start date, will be refunded less a $45 administration fee per child, per week cancelled.
No refunds are given within 7 days of start date.
If your child cannot attend camp for medical reasons, please contact us immediately.
Bryn Perras, Camp Supervisor