*ON HOLD DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS*
Due to COVID19, we are moving our Filmmaker Classes to the VIRTUAL world.
VIRTUAL classes start Friday, April 3rd and run twice a week on Mondays and Fridays. We will run 3 programs during this time:
- YouTube Creator – 4:45pm-5:15pm
- Jr Filmmaker (grades 5-8) – 5:30pm-6:00pm
- Sr Filmmaker (grade 9 +) – 7:00pm-8:00pm
Students will need:
- a device for our online classes, running through Zoom platform (free app for you to use)
- a filming device to use throughout the week – tablet, phone, camera, etc.
*If you do not have any of these options available to you at home; but would like to participate, please email Bryn and we will see if there is any assistance we can provide – email@example.com
To REGISTER, please select your program of interest, and REGISTER for the SPRING session. NOTE that the dates/times listed were the original in-person options, please select that and know that our VIRTUAL classes will run as outlined above.
QUESTIONS? Please email Bryn, firstname.lastname@example.org
At Film.ca/KIDS Filmmaker School, students work collaboratively to learn and create different aspects of a short film. Academic programs teach students to create their very own short film – screenwriting, directing, cinematography, and editing.
We offer various streams of educational classes to provide students of all grades with the opportunity to grow their skills. New programs are added and current programs are updated each session.
Our qualified instructors bring enthusiasm and a love of film – both behind the screen and in front.
- Junior Filmmaker – Grades 1-4 & 5-8 (see schedule)
- Senior Filmmaker – Grades 9+ (Saturdays)
- Junior Editor – Grades 5+ (Sundays)
- Stop Motion: Brick Animation – Grades 3+ (Fridays)
- YouTube Creator – Grades 4+ (Fridays)
- Junior Actor – Grades 4+ (Fridays)