For all information regarding COVID-19 procedures, please click here.
Whether you’re turning four or fourteen, kids love a good birthday party!
At Film.ca Cinemas we love making our guest’s birthday dreams come true with our ever-popular BIRTHDAY PARTIES!
Be sure to book early – weekends around the release of highly anticipated family movies often fill up weeks or even months in advance.
To book a Birthday Party, please FILL OUT OUR ONLINE FORM.
THE MOVIE PARTY
- Reserved Seating at normal ticket pricing
- Discounted Combo Options *Kids, Small, and Medium Combos
- One Hour Party Room Use *Comes with 3 refillable pitchers of drinks
- Discounted Pizza options *Cheese, Pepperoni, Meatlovers, Hawaiian
- Dedicated Film.ca Cinemas staff *assists throughout your entire Party
- Kid’s Combo: mini drink, mini candy and mini popcorn all in a box tray
- Small Combo: Small Drink and Small Popcorn
- Medium Combo: Medium Drink and Medium Popcorn
- One adult per 8 children required.
- All Parties MUST pay for their party room booking in advance (date determined when confirming party). Failure to pay could cancel your booking with us
- Dedicated Film.ca staff option is not guaranteed, the more notice we have the better we can accommodate
- Outside food and beverages are not permitted in the theatre complexes
- birthday cake allowed in the room
- absolutely no peanut products allowed
- The party rooms are located up two flights of stairs, please let us know ASAP if there are any guests that may require special accommodations, so we can attempt to do so to the best of our ability.
- Our auditorium provides for ample physical distancing of up to 50 attendees. The upstairs party room does not allow for physical distancing. Due to this, that area is restricted to members of the same household or social circle.
The use of any source of open flame or combustion is prohibited on our premises (this includes, but is not limited to, candles). Failure to comply will result in the cancellation of the party and ejection from the premises. Should the fire alarm be activated due to failure to comply, you will be held liable for any charges imposed by the Oakville Fire Department as well as any damages and/or losses incurred by Film.ca Inc.
Email responses made within 2-3 business days.
Please note that films will not be confirmed until the Tuesday prior to your party date. The preferred film of your choice may not be available. Movie times are scheduled weekly and as a result, exact showtimes cannot be guaranteed until the week of your party.
Party Reservation is done on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note: our Party Coordinator makes phone calls once a week at their discretion. Email response time is 2-3 business days.