For all information regarding COVID-19 procedures, please click here.
Due to COVID-19 and the need to ensure physical distancing of non-household members, birthday parties are not currently requestable in our publicly scheduled showtimes.
If you’d like to rent an auditorium for your guests to be able to distance, please send your request through our online private parties form.
Whether you’re turning four or fourteen, kids love a good birthday party!
At Film.ca Cinemas we love making our guest’s birthday dreams come true with our ever-popular BIRTHDAY PARTIES!
Be sure to book early – weekends around the release of highly anticipated family movies often fill up weeks or even months in advance.
THE MOVIE PARTY
- Reserved Seating at normal ticket pricing
- Discounted Combo Options *Kids, Small, and Medium Combos
- NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE DUE TO COVID19 – One Hour Party Room Use *Comes with 3 refillable pitchers of drinks
- Discounted Pizza options *Cheese, Pepperoni, Meatlovers, Hawaiian
- Dedicated Film.ca Cinemas staff *assists throughout your entire Party
- Kid’s Combo: mini drink, mini candy and mini popcorn all in a box tray
- Small Combo: Small Drink and Small Popcorn
- Medium Combo: Medium Drink and Medium Popcorn
- One adult per 8 children required.
- All Parties MUST pay for their party room booking in advance (date determined when confirming party). Failure to pay could cancel your booking with us
- Dedicated Film.ca staff option is not guaranteed, the more notice we have the better we can accommodate
- Outside food and beverages are not permitted in the theatre complexes
- birthday cake allowed in the room
- absolutely no peanut products allowed
- The party rooms are located up two flights of stairs, please let us know ASAP if there are any guests that may require special accommodations, so we can attempt to do so to the best of our ability.
- Our auditorium provides for ample physical distancing of up to 50 attendees. The upstairs party room does not allow for physical distancing. Due to this, that area is restricted to members of the same household or social circle.
The use of any source of open flame or combustion is prohibited on our premises (this includes, but is not limited to, candles). Failure to comply will result in the cancellation of the party and ejection from the premises. Should the fire alarm be activated due to failure to comply, you will be held liable for any charges imposed by the Oakville Fire Department as well as any damages and/or losses incurred by Film.ca Inc.
Due to COVID-19 and the need for ensuring physical distancing of non-household members we are not able to provide prearranged movie parties in our publicly scheduled showtimes.
If you’d like to rent an auditorium for your guests to be able to distance, please send your request through our Private Parties form.