Whether you’re turning four or fourteen, kids love a good birthday party. At Film.ca Cinemas we love making our young guests birthday dreams come true with our ever-popular BIRTHDAY PARTIES!
Choose one of our exciting upcoming movies, snacks for the whole crew – and that’s just where the fun begins. You can also move the party up to our party room before or after the movie for a pizza party, drinks, cake and more.
Be sure to book early – weekends around the release of highly anticipated family movies often fill up weeks or even months in advance.
The Movie Party
- Movie Parties must be confirmed prior to the Thursday before the party
- $12.00 (Option 1) or $14.00 (Option 2) or $15.50 (Option 3) per child (inc all taxes)
- Please Note that for 3D performances, a $2.00 surcharge per person will be added to your total
- Movie of your choice (from our current schedule, to be selected the week of the party)
- Option 1 for mini appetites: Kids Combo for each child, including popcorn, drink and candy OR
- Option 2 for small appetites: a Small Drink and Small Popcorn for each child
- Option 3 for large appetites: a Medium Drink and Medium Popcorn for each child
- One adult per 8 children required.
- Reserved Seating for guests
Additions and Prices
- Use of Party Room for ONE hour before or after your movie $60+HST
- Invitations for your guests
- 3 pitchers of your choice of fountain beverage are included while in party room
- Options: Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, 7Up, Lemonade, GingerAle, Orange Pop, Mug Root Beer, Dr. Pepper
- Reserved seating in the auditorium included with party room bookings
- Complimentary coffee for adults (please request at time of booking
- Full 12 slice Pizzas (Options: Cheese, Pepperoni, or Veggie) $16.50/pizza+HST
- Dedicated Film.ca Cinemas staff to assist throughout your entire Party (incl in Movie) $50+HST
- We will make our best attempts to accommodate you, but to ensure staffing availability please be sure to book at least two weeks in advance.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The use of any source of open flame or combustion is prohibited on our premises (this includes, but is not limited to, candles). Failure to comply will result in cancellation of party and ejection from premises. Should fire alarm be activated due to failure to comply, you will be held liable for any charges imposed by the Oakville Fire Department as well as any damages and/or losses incurred by Film.ca Inc.